I want to find out more
Wish to Start or Grow Your Preschool Business?
Made up of early childhood experts and veterans with over 8 years of experience each, our team is knowledgeable about the ins-and-outs of starting a preschool business from the ground up. Thus, we’re able to guide you every step of the way.
What Makes Preschool 360 Different?
Unlike other preschool consultants or franchises, we focus on ALL AREAS in the success of a preschool—from the holistic development of a child, customer service, to running the business profitability.
Most importantly, we will help you to build a positive organisational culture! One that can influence your organisation from your leaders all the way down to ground operations, and take your preschool to the next level.
5 Reasons To Hire Preschool 360 Consultants
- Reliability: Our dedicated team of experienced early childhood experts will go the extra mile for your business.
- Experience: With over 30 years of hands-on experience in the preschool business, our team can spot any potential issue even before they arise.
- Honesty: We will tell you exactly as it is—even if that means that you shouldn’t hire us or can do it yourself!
- Long-Term: A preschool is a significant investment and we want to help you run a sustainable preschool not just for the short-term period.
- Passion: We want to see preschools succeed, and are committed to seeing your preschools last a lifetime (or several lifetimes).
Preschool 360 empowers preschool operators in Southeast Asia with the right business and educational strategies to grow their preschools into thriving centres that grooms bright, confident and creative children.
To be the region’s leading preschool business consultant championing the growth of vibrant preschools which provide every child with access to quality preschool education.
- Founder and director of Preschool360 Pte. Ltd.
- Director of Shaws Preschool.
- Masters in Science (Early Childhood)
- Masters in Education.
- Bachelor in Law.
- Bachelor in Commerce (Accounting)
- Certifications in Infant And Toddlers